Award this!

Friday, November 13, 2009

Well, wow. Another award. A very big thanks to mommyinwaiting for the honours! Please take the time to check out her blog - I certainly do! I appreciate knowing there are others out there dealing with MFI - and while I wish we all didn't have to - at least we're not alone. Know that I'm definitely rooting for you guys!

So now the questions at hand:

Rules
1. You Can Only Use One Word!
2. Pass this along to 6 of your favorite bloggers
3. Alert them that you have given them this award!
4. Have Fun!

The Survey~
1. Where is your cell phone? jacket
2. Your hair? gone ;-)
3. Your mother? missed (she passed away a few years ago from cancer)
4. Your father? great
5. Your favorite food? Thai
6. Your dream last night? none
7. Your favorite drink? Guinness
8. Your dream/goal? fatherhood
9. What room are you in? living room
10. Your hobby? DIY
11. Your fear? (open) water
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? parent
13. Where were you last night? home
14. Something that you aren’t? extrovert
15. Muffins? chocolate chip
16. Wish list item? child
17. Where did you grow up? Ireland
18. Last thing you did? gym
19. What are you wearing? clothes (be grateful!)
20. Your TV? on
21. Your pets? dogs
22. Friends? encouraging
23. Your life? good
24. Your mood? cheerful
25. Missing someone? Mum
26. Vehicle? Beetle
27. Something you’re not wearing? shoes
28. Your favorite store? Lowes
29. Your favorite color? blue
30. When was the last time you laughed? reading wife's blog
31. Last time you cried? dunno
32. Your best friend? wife
33. One place that I go to over and over? gym
34. One person who emails me regularly? sister
35. Favorite place to eat? South St. Burger

Okay, so I didn't stick to one answer every time. I'm so rebellious!

You all are fantastic, so if you want to join in the fun, please accept this award from me!

1 comments:

Anonymous,  December 3, 2009 at 2:19 PM  

I've nominated you for an award on my blog! Check it out: http://babythornburgh.wordpress.com

Post a Comment

Contact

Check in with me at: fertilityguy at gmail dot com

Reviews

This blog is PR friendly! Please contact me if you would be interested in connecting for reviews and/or giveaways.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP