Follow Up

Saturday, January 30, 2010

I just wanted to thank everyone for their responses to my last post. Thanks to everyone who made book suggestions. I have added them to my reading list!

To answer some of your other questions:

daega99: We have one wheaten terrier and two pugs. My wife had the wheaten from before we were married. The pugs we adopted in recent years from two different rescue agencies.

Katie: Yes, I am a pasta convert as it were! Growing up in Ireland, we just didn't eat it. Or at least my family never did. So when I tried it here it took me a while to warm up to it. While I'm still probably more of a meat and potatoes guy, I definitely don't mind it now.

Holly: Never been to Disneyworld or Disneyland! Hopefully we'll get to hit the Florida one this summer when some of my family comes over. We have friends in CA, so who knows, a Disneyland play date when we all have our kids may be in order!

Thanks again everyone for your comments and for those great reading suggestions.

Have a good weekend!

4 comments:

Fran January 31, 2010 at 1:17 AM  

Look at your growing list of followers!! Just stopping by to say hello, Fran

Anonymous,  February 2, 2010 at 4:10 PM  

Happy Birthday!!! Great blog, I will add it to my roll!!

www.infertilityinstability.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Contact

Check in with me at: fertilityguy at gmail dot com

Reviews

This blog is PR friendly! Please contact me if you would be interested in connecting for reviews and/or giveaways.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP