Happy Birthday to Me

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Yes, it's my birthday. On Groundhog Day. Please don't ask me if I saw my shadow.

Thanks to those who have already left me birthday wishes, I really appreciate it!

I am now 38 and I can hardly believe that I'm nearing the end of my thirties. I'd like to think though that like a fine wine, I am getting better with age.

I had a lovely albeit busy day. My wife and I are gearing up for the next dIUI cycle. She starts Provera tomorrow and I likely will go into hiding once the mood swings start! (Sorry honey, but you admitted it yourself and told me it was okay to post this!) After that, we have a good plan thanks to our RE and will move forward with that.

Here's hoping that this month brings us my birthday wish.

9 comments:

Baby On Mind February 2, 2010 at 10:37 PM  

Happy Birthday! I really do hope this cycle is it for you guys, and you will have your belated birthday present 9 months or so from now.

Clare February 3, 2010 at 12:42 AM  

Happy Birthdays Fertility Guy! I hope you get the best bday present of all this month!

Noelle February 3, 2010 at 2:14 AM  

Happy Birthday! I agree with the "just getting better with age" thing. I definitely think that of myself.

I also hope that this month you get your birthday wish and it will be delivered to you in 9 months.

daega99 February 3, 2010 at 6:28 AM  

Hope you had a great birthday and that you get your b-day wish.

(I just realised that my husband will be 38 this September...)

Anonymous,  February 3, 2010 at 6:42 AM  

Happy, happy birthday! I hope you get an awesome present this month. :)

Michelle February 3, 2010 at 7:11 AM  

Happy Birthday!! Hoping you get your Birthday wish.

Amaprincess February 3, 2010 at 11:22 AM  

OMG I didnt even know you had a blog!!! I'll link up with your button when I get home tonight!!! You should add mine. It adds all sorts of fabulousness to your blog!

Fran February 3, 2010 at 3:21 PM  

Very happy birthday!!! Everything here is crossed for your birthday wish to come true. Fran

Busted Kate February 9, 2010 at 1:53 PM  

Happy Birthday!!! Woo hoo!!!

Apparently I've been asleep at the wheel, I didn't realize you had a blog either! But of course I am a die-hard fan of your Mrs.

I've happily added you to my blog roll, as well as grabbed your button.

Happy birthday again!

Post a Comment

Contact

Check in with me at: fertilityguy at gmail dot com

Reviews

This blog is PR friendly! Please contact me if you would be interested in connecting for reviews and/or giveaways.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP