Wednesday, September 16, 2009
On Monday I had my visit with the urologist (whom I will call Dr. Balls for reasons that I'm sure are more than explanatory). As usual, we had to wait a bit to see Dr. Balls, he's a busy guy. But he's a good guy, so we were happy to wait.
I had to do more bloodwork to see where my hormone levels are at and I will have to do another semen analysis (SA) to see if any swimmers are in the pool. At that point, if we find any, we may start freezing them should we decide to go the route of ICSI. But until I do this next SA we won't even know if that's viable.