Blog Award

Thursday, October 22, 2009


Well, wow. A blog award! For me.

A very big thank you to Fran for the honours. If you haven't visited Fran's blog, please do. She's kind, she's funny, and hey, she's married to best kind of guy in the world, an Irish guy! Thanks again Fran.

I also want to thank AmandaMqn for sharing these honours with me too. One of the great things about the blogging world is that I've been lucky enough to come across others who "get" what I'm going through. She is definitely one of those people. Be sure to check out her blog, appropriately entitled, "Hope Is Ours." Thanks again Amanda, know that I'm rooting for you and your husband.

Since I'm pretty new to the blogging world, I'm happy to award this to any of my readers who are interested. Details are below.

Here are the rules:
1-Thank the person who nominated you for this award and write a little bit about why you love them.
2-Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3-Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4-Nominate no more than 17 people (why 17?) who you love or you think could use some love.
5. Write one word (you can only use a word once) about what you love about their blog.
6. You cannot nominate someone who has already been nominated-the love has to spread to all.
7-Post links to the 17 blogs you nominate.
8-Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they’ve been nominated.

Have fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Check in with me at: fertilityguy at gmail dot com

Reviews

This blog is PR friendly! Please contact me if you would be interested in connecting for reviews and/or giveaways.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP